Ad Vitam Eternam Index du Forum
Ad Vitam Eternam

Ad Vitam Eternam Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Distant Worlds Universe 02-06-2016 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ad Vitam Eternam Index du Forum -> Partie publique Carpe Diem -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lararayn

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 13:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: Distant Worlds Universe 02-06-2016 Répondre en citant

Distant Worlds Universe > urlin.us/2jx4q

Distant Worlds Universe

10cf746e54
Distant Worlds - UniverseProduct Info Screenshots Reviews - From the Press News Downloads Links Videos Opponents. But if youd rather concentrate on space heroics, you can design a ship, using all the latest hyperdrive tech, weapons and shielding, and set out to explore far-off stars. Modularize the info into layers and display only the most pertinent info at a time, but allow players to delve deeper, but only when they want to.The second issue is automation. If it was just a matter of ordering a ship with lots of lasers on it it would be a lot more dull. Ive never used ion cannons. Personnel are slotted somewhere and then forgotten. Hell, I have almost 10 hours in it so far and I still don't understand most of it.

I spent a good hour trying to figure out how to produce a colony ship, or move a prebuilt one, only to realize that all colonization was automated, with zero input from me. But why would you want low quality planet in the first place? Imagine there is legendary building (one of a kind) or an ultra rare resource (the only source in the galaxy) on a planet with quality 2%. Not that Im disparaging the game, just that smart AI is hard. Worth full price. After getting to a stage where my ships no longer explode the second you look at them, I beeline for Ion Cannons. Few if any other games offer the same scale and level of detail of Distant Worlds: Universe. Easy mode is just to set them to very weak but even on normal you will wipe the floor with them later in the game. This is running in borderless at 1080, (this game doesn't run in pure fullscreen does it) so I assume its not the usual windowed offset issue.

john 5 remixploitationthe usual suspectsrobin thick paulamafia 2 and crack80s punk coversbig boob bbwkill bill packpusha t my name is my nameilluminations alice coltrane carlos santanai will wait for you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 13:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ad Vitam Eternam Index du Forum -> Partie publique Carpe Diem -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006